Monday, November 24, 2008

I wish I could help

Why is it that the thoughts one has at 1 AM disappear when the morning comes? I had a poem to write last night but now i can't find it.

I wish i could convince you that most of what you feel is normal. That you can't continue to blame everything on what you aren't. That life is just hard most of the time. Yes, I know it looks like it is easy for so many others but EVERYONE, i repeat EVERYONE has their own issues and lives in their own hell. it is what you do with it that matters.

I wish i could get you outside of yourself. Get you to see that you can make different choices and that we all miss someone. There are times when we all want to run away and be someone else. I tried to tell you. I don't know if you heard me.

I wish i could help you find a way to be yourself and stop worrying about what others think. It is hard when the one you want doesn't want you or can't be with you for WHATEVER reason. But you have to keep going.

You can't threaten to harm yourself every time you get found out. Sometimes change is good. Sometimes it is better to be the one to say good bye and to walk away. We alll have secrets...no one will ever know all the thoughts in your head (you won't even know them all).

I love you. Be kind to yourself and those around you.

1 comment:

Katie said...

hmm is this the poem? Or is this just random thoughts. Sending you hugs! - K