Friday, March 20, 2009

more running

I'm not doing too badly at this running. It's easier without the dog but since I have to be out with him anyway, I just drag him along.

Question for today: why is it that the first thing I notice about exercise is that it makes me hungry???? It's like just as soon as I start doing something more active I'm suddenly STARVING and I can't seem to resist eating anything and everything. I guess I give myself permission to eat that cookie or have a snack because I did whatever...I guess if I eat healthy stuff maybe it won't be so bad.

So I try to run some every time I walk the dog - still usually only downhill - maybe next week I'll work on the uphill...if my knees don't give out.

2 comments:

Katie said...

wtg on the running - even if that dog slows thigs down.

Rachel said...

yeah but this weekend I lost some momentum...but tomorrow I'm back to it! I hope!