Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

thea was telling me recently that i should blog more. And i really like reading what she and katie write...I have a difficult time getting online and can only post pictures from my computer which lives with Colleen, Sarah & Tim most of the time. I will try to write more...I'm thinking of setting some mini goals too although right now I can't come up with many at all.

Maybe it is more like resolutions.
1. run 2 miles - last year i was up to a little over 1 mile - i'd like to increase my distance
2. try new recipes...especially soup ones
3. talk to my sisters more often (once a month)
4. get those pesky screening tests I've been avoiding...
5. keep my credit cards paid off
6. save more than enough money to get to eagle harbor
7. take more pictures
8. plan a weekend away with girl friends
9. go to DC to visit JJ
10. clean my closets
11. Blog once a week
12. rearrange my bedroom

I think 10 is about all i can manage this time. maybe i will try a goal a month... :-)

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Anna said...

These sound wonderful to me!

Katie said...

I do love a good list. I'm a little sad there's no item to see Katie in Boston or Indy though ;o)

thea said...

I've been getting recipes from allrecipes.com -- they're pretty good. You might check out some soup recipes there.