Saturday, July 17, 2010

water heaters sump pumps and passive aggressive behavior

So the question is - am I being passive aggressive if I said good morning and got no response so I am leaving for the weekend even though the basement is flooded and we need not only a water heater but most likely a sump pump too? I would stay and help but I don't think he wants any. Once the water is gone - I'm going to need to start taking stuff out to the trash - there must be 30 empty boxes and who knows how many old magazines down there...I HATE the basement because of the mess - especially since Colleen has been partying down there for 2-3 years...I did want to sort through stuff to take to a friend to sell on consignment...I guess it's time. :-) maybe I can add it to my vacation fund...which is almost defunct since it was needed to pay the property tax...

I can't wait to see everyone in MI - I have to remember my camera and I really hope we get my computer fixed so I can post pictures again!

2 comments:

Katie said...

sorry about your water heater see you soon.

thea said...

me too! hope things are looking up! Can't wait to see you.