Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Night

So lasts night i took my blood pressure...it was higher than I'd like but I suppose it is what passes for normal for me. For those of you that care it was 125 /89...it has been a stressful week. I'm not entirely sure why. I've been more of the anti anxiety medicine which seems to help but i don't like being able to tell when i haven't taken it. I need to get something that i can be on longer term -I've been taking my "emergency" stuff. And of course as i get closer to the end of the prescription that i will have to call the doctor to get more i want to take it less often. I may have to break down and go see the doctors just to get it all worked out. it would be nice to know what they want my blood pressure to be...it's up, it's down...i feel faint, i feel bloated...i gain weight, i lose it...it's just annoying. Sort of like this time of year.

It snowed one day all day and it was really pretty out. i took some pictures in the dark as my camera's battery died. I will try to download them here. I'll show the car too...the one that Colleen's friend gave her that Royce is driving...he got rid of the other two. I feel bad for her because she really wanted it to be her car and he will probably drive it into the ground like he does all the vehicles....looking at this picture makes me think it's my car...shows how much i know - NOT


The pictures are reversed, I will have to work on them tomorrow...it's too late to worry abou them now.  

Not much else going on.  

No comments: