Monday, February 16, 2009

visiting home

I can't believe the house looks so small. It always felt plenty big enough while I was growing up.

This is another view, coming up from the driveway. I sort of miss the roses and other bushes. Maybe there are flowers in front in the spring though. I will have to see next trip.

This is a random tree in the neighborhood. I've never seen or heard of putting a face in a tree...although maybe since Lord of the Rings they've gotten popular. Sort of remind me of what an Ent must look like.

And no journey home would be complete without a shot of the school...of course it was different 30 years ago too. I should have taken a picture of an angle that would be more familiar to those of us that hung out there in the 60's & 70's. Or maybe take pictures of more of the changes.

No comments: