Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day


Today is Sarah's first day of middle school. Last night it hit me that she is getting so grown up. Where did my baby go? She is very self sufficient and capable. A great kid. I spent at least an hour crying. I'm so proud of her and yet I'm scared for her too. She's on the edge of becoming a teenage and all that. One consolation is that Colleen has begun being nice to her again. Tim too but that might just be because Marissa seems to be nice to her. I wish I had a baby picture and pictures leading up to today but since i've only had the camera for a year....those of you with babies now are lucky because you have an easier way to document your baby growing up. She wanted me to walk her to the bus. We stopped just at the top of the hill because while she said she didn't care if anyone saw, i told her we could stop there and no one would know. I love her so!

2 comments:

Hemant Saluja said...

Hi, Sarah your mother's love towards you is unending. She misses you a lot.

===================================
Yash
look4ward

Katie said...

nice pic! how sad she's almost grown up.