Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mt Baldy

This is not the top of the mountain....see the peak in the distance? We still had to go down and then up an even steeper climb. It's a 2 hour climb. I wasn't sure we'd make it.


Yes, we did make it. Here we are resting.


We're on the top of the world!

A lonely flower

Can you see the ore boat?

Colleen looking over the edge...notice what her shirt says!

For most of the hike (both up and down) Colleen lead the way. I forgot to take pictures on the way up so these are on the way down.

Here she is waiting for me to catch up!

Most of the walk looked like this, nice path, nice trees, fabulous sun on our shoulders...making it hot!

It was a great day, even if it was exhausting. So far I've done the climb each year. I hope to make it a tradition. I just have to stay in shape.

No comments: