Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lucky? Soul? Todd?


Sometimes I think we are too relaxed about too many things...

we have a new member in the family (again).  Tim was walking to a friend's house and heard a noise in a bush.  He investigated and found a tiny kitten.  She/he fits in the palm of our hands; she/he is all black.  I think she/he is about 5 weeks old.  We need to post found signs around the area although if he found him where I think he did, there really aren't any houses very close and the kitten is too small to have walked very far.  Tim brought him home for Sarah but is having a difficult time giving him to her.  Sarah thinks he is a she which is why we haven't named it yet.  

I REALLY need to figure out how to post pictures.  He is so cute!  I have pictures in my phone -anyone know how to send them from there to here?

2 comments:

Katie said...

another cat huh. you seem to find all kinds of strays how nice of you to take them in.

Rachel said...

I know. we wanted to wait until AFTER our vacation at the end of June but Tim found the little one...I just hope the other two accept him/her...